Voice and ISP Services Support SupervisorPuerto Rico Categoría: TECNOLOGÍA Subcategoría: T&I
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
- Job´s coordination between the local support team (LCPR) and the Voice & ISP Services SupportManager.
- Responsible for coordinating and reporting problems to Voice and ISP Services Manager related to the support of Voice & ISP Network.
- Responsible for correct reception of new services & platforms related with Voice & ISP Services.
- Provide Tier 2 level Support for nodes under your purview towards ensuring they perform within established KPI’s. Perform proactive and reactive fault management, problem management, security mitigation, routine maintenance & spares management in conjunction with technical vendor support and network performance monitoring tools.
- Support operational integration of Voice and ISP Services Core infrastructure based operational engineering teams on a global basis by various platforms.
- Maintenance of the Voice and ISP Services system solutions in place
- Monitor the performance of the Voice and ISP Services Core platforms and services
- Support all levels of changes with appropriate teams to ensure uninterrupted service
- Perform proactive fault management utilizing monitoring, mapping and alerting software to proactively collect data and conduct real-time analysis of the performance of the platforms mitigating business impacting events
- Resolve platform generated production issues for assigned infrastructure within established service levels
- Maintain documentation for the various Voice and ISP Services platforms including but not limited to operational / support processes; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Support internal cross-functional teams and external technology partners to prioritize, estimate and complete projects in support of business
- Support Core Voice and ISP Services Network Operations measure/ manage common KPIs
- Implement and align on processes, tools, interfaces, for the various Voice and ISP Services platforms.
- Support companywide activities in incidents and problems to ensure alternative solutions to technical problems are considered that minimise risk and reduce network and customer impact.
- In conjunction with support vendors support working practices and performance to improve service levels
- Implement proactive maintenance service improvement plans and scheduled change requests.
- Support the team processes, procedures and working practices to ensure they comply with chosen regulatory standards (e.g. ISO) company policies and best practice (e.g. ITIL, Lean) methodologies
- General tasks
- Incident Tier2 support & fix
- Monitor and analyse system performance, such as network traffic, security, and capacity
- Proactive fault management
- Operational performance management
- Security mitigation
- Routine maintenance & support
- Technical vendor Interface
- Lab Testing/ORT support
- Responsible for realizing platform Support End State and related business targets
- Harmonization standardization and continuous improvement
- Operational SLA management and operational day- to-day vendor SLA management
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in an Engineering related field. Significant technical centric job experience (5 years plus) can count in place of technical degree.
- Distinct ability to Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, or compatibility with existing systems.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level or alternate appropriate industry experience.
- Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment.
- Support vendor relationships that reduce costs, improve service level
Skills & Abilities:
- English and Spanish communication skills preferred
- Strong resolution and analytical skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.