Technical Services SupervisorPuerto Rico Categoría: TECNOLOGÍA Subcategoría: Technical Operations
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Supervises activities that minimize breaks in service and outages, and by facilitating internal and external communications. Meet customer expectations, technical quality standards, and company safety requirements. Responsible for meeting service activation and repair commitment dates. Lead technicians and ensure quality service is being performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Ensure responsiveness and first-time resolution to trouble call work orders while adhering to company quality and safety standards.
- Responsible for supervising the field operations and ensuring customers receive the highest level of quality service during maintenance and repair of all Liberty Cable products.
- Coordinate with dispatch to ensure all technicians are onsite to their jobs within the scheduled timeframe.
- Reviews and coordinates nightly check-in and rotates On-Call schedules.
- Leads schedule coordination with OA and ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work by coordinating and mentoring team on fair and business practical methods.
- Identify key proficiencies and ensure associated training crafted to provide line and staff management with the understanding of applicable regulations, standard methodologies, including mentorship on handling compliance issues, inspections, and citations.
- Ensures preventative maintenance is done in the areas of: CLI is in compliance of FCC rules & regulations; balancing and Sweeping both forward and reverse spectrums; troubleshooting any sub-band problems.
- Monitor and lead technician productivity within the assigned market to ensure compliance with Liberty policies and procedures every single day.
- Monitors system outages to ensure they are repaired within department guidelines and if necessary, assist with the repair.
- Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment.
- Works with dispatch to monitor workloads, schedule manpower and align resources needed to meet workload demands, customer needs and company objectives.
- Maintains assigned vehicle and tools in a secure manner and performs minor preventative.
- Resolve advanced customer complaints and issues in a timely and courteous manner, as necessary
- Insures timely completion of all orders for installation/service and/or proper notification of delays.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Check in with Technicians at the conclusion of every single day to ensure all jobs are completed and closed.
- Available to assist in system outages after natural disasters such as hurricanes on 24/7 schedules, if needed.
- Availability to be moved from area of worked due to operational needs.
- Drives company vehicles.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Directly supervises and provides mentorship to a group of employees in the Technical Service Department. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; coordinating, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job efficiently, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Change Management
- Leading People
- Safety Orientation
Education and/or Experience
BS in Computer Programming and/in Electronics.
Two years of supervisory experience.
Five to Seven years of experience as a service technician & line technician.
- Good communication and positive interpersonal skills.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of hybrid fiber coaxial network.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes, FCC regulations and telecommunications transportation.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of advanced field test equipment including: OTDR, fusion splicer, spectrum analyzer, QAM analyzer, Optical power meter, Fiber traffic identifier and Laser source.
- Ability to resolve system technical problems using accepted practices, procedures, and FCC technical standards.
- Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder.
- Domain in electrical and electronics.
- Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Dynamic, customer Focus and service oriented.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone, and Internet.
- Valid driver’s license.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.