People Business PartnerSan Juan, Puerto Rico Categoría: CORPORATIVO Subcategoría: Personas & Comunicación
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. Carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, labor relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. Assesses client needs, interprets and applies HR strategy and policies, rules and regulations, establishes internal procedures and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues. Responsible for running HR statistics and reports to provide analysis as required.
- Works with Human Resources management on employee performance, employee conduct and general employee relations issues, to maintain compliance with Company procedures and policies.
- Responsible for new employee orientation process to ensure accuracy of information and the efficiency of the process.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including recruiting, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, organizational planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action.
- Effectively communicates with management to provide direction and mentorship on employee issues including disciplinary actions, conduct, terminations and other HR related issues.
- Under the direction of the Manager, conducts internal investigations; works with management and Legal to facilitate investigations and participate when necessary.
- Gathers background information and prepares formal disciplinary actions. Ensures official cases are accurately maintained with complete documentation to support proposed or final actions. Researches and provides documentation in response to inquiries as required.
- Support Employee Relations Manager in working with various departments to assure compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory guidelines (e.g. EEO, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, etc.)
- Conducts employee exit interviews and disseminates information as appropriate.
- Responds to requests for verifications of employment, notices of unemployment and employee inquiries.
- Ensures appropriate postings of all Federal, State and local employment laws are current at all locations, audits document retention and destruction as appropriate for all HR documentation.
- Builds, manages and updates policies/practices materials and ensures intranet and public folder is current with materials.
- Assists in the coordination of department/company meetings and events (with Legal & HR Assistant).
- Audits and review that all documentation received in HR, such as employee’s licenses accident/incident, OSHA forms are accurately completed.
- Ensures information is captured on employee position changes and organization charts are updated on a weekly basis.
- Completes various projects specified to support the department. This may entail: conducting research and analysis; crafting forms, processes and communication; providing specific reporting; and building detailed documentation of processes.
- Human Resource support to include processing new hires, status changes, accident/incident report, terminations, unemployment, lay-offs, and employee benefit communications.
- Assists with special projects (open enrollment, annual increases, and wellness programs).
- Prepare new hire packets and assist in scheduling of new hire orientation process.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Demonstrates and supports compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
At least of 5 years of progressive HR experience.
PHR Certification is a plus.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Willing to travel
- Knowledgeable in statistics and quantitative analysis.
- Working knowledge of HR administrative requirements pertaining to OSHA, FLSA, FMLA, COBRA, EEO, ADA, Unemployment, and Workers' Compensation.
- Familiarity of federal, state, and local laws and regulations that impact human resources and the employment relationship.
- Ability to properly maintain confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks at a time.
- Solid problem-solving and business insight skills.
- Ability to organize and direct a project to completion utilizing given tools, resources, and deadlines.
- Strive to effectively respond and interact with all levels of organizational staff, including executives.
- Requires high level computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet (Excel), and presentation applications.
- Excellent analytical skills, resourcefulness and strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Core and Job Competencies:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Active Listening
- Attention to detail
- Oral Communication
- Organizing Skills
- Time Management
- Business Insight
- Analytical Thinking
Why Join Us: