OpCo Digital Leader Puerto RicoSan Juan, Puerto Rico Categoría: TECNOLOGÍA Subcategoría: Digital
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, role will set the strategy for digital transformation for the b2c pre-paid and post-paid mobile line of business across all functions (Marketing, sales, care, operations), and also physical and digital journeys for the business across Liberty Latin America and establishing the capability across LLA.
Role will develop the digital transformation strategies and plans for digital transformation of the b2c mobile business, and the capabilities that should be deployed in these areas to drive digital transformation across LLA, Key focus of the role would be to assess existing capabilities across LLA, develop a plan for establishing these capabilities, work with the OpCos to develop the digital transformation plan, and the opco capabilities harmonization plan based on customer journeys prioritized by value, friction avoidance, growth and customer experience and establish and drive the digital transformation for the mobile business for LLA.
• Drive the development of a re-imagined digital environment for the b2c mobile platform, including re-imagined customer journeys to drive world class customer experience
• Develop the digital capabilities for the mobile line of business across all functions and customer journey stages starting with one model operating company
• Work with the OpCo digital leaders and OpCo leadership to develop a market by market roll out plan of the digital capabilities
• Develop a digital capabilities rationalization plan across all OpCos and sequencing plan
• Define the detailed methodology for digital development, working with other digital strategy and opco digital leaders
• Develop digital KPIs for the mobile line of business, develop dashboard and reports and drive implementation across OpCos
• Collaborate with the head of digital transformation for B2c Fixed, to define the CEX Journey mapping approach and methodology for LLA
• Collaborate with the Head of digital transformation for Fixed and the mobile team to define journeys for fixedmobile convergence and the associated digital capabilities
• Work with other digital leaders and select Journey discovery, analytics and orchestration tool and drive implementation
• Socialize tool capabilities and analytics from tool and facilitate implementation and buy-in across opcos
• Develop the budget (capex, opex) for digital transformation of the mobile line business across LLA
• Work with procurement and the vendors to source and build the platforms
• Execute on the transition plan and manage ongoing adoption of the platforms across LLA
• Work with the LLA CTO organization, OpCo CMOs, CCOs and COOs to define a set of prioritized digital transformation plans, and devise plans to execute on them and realize value
• Working with the OpCO digital leaders, manage the execution of the plans and track progress and value
• Lead innovation in digital transformation of the fixed line business for LLA
• Provide input for the definition of the CEX journey factory organization
• Collaborate with other digital leaders to select the sourcing approach/ vendor for CEX journey factory and establish contract
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Business or marketing or related field, with significant experience in telecom fixed line business and in digital transformation
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum 10 years previous relevant leadership experience gained within a large commercial environment
• Deep knowledge and understanding of mobile line cable and telecom business across pre-paid and post-paid, from marketing, sales to customer care, trouble management, offer management and base management.
• Deep knowledge of digital capabilities and approaches to drive growth, customer care and operations across the enterprise
• Knowledge of digital tool sets for growth and care including digital marketing, social media tools, bots, VR etc.,
• Deep understanding of metrics related to the pre-paid and post-paid mobile line business, and the associated digital metrics and ability to analyze and optimize them
• Ability to continuously innovate and optimize digital capabilities across all functions in the mobile line business
• Ability to constantly understand innovation in the digital field and translate to improving digital transformation for LLA
• Deep knowledge of customer journey mapping and journey analytics
• Deep knowledge of customer journeys B2c pre-paid and post-paid mobile across physical and digital channels, and practices to improve customer delight, improve growth and reduce friction for customers
• Knowledge of journey analytics and orchestration tools
• Deep understanding of / ability to quickly learn business functions and value and the use of advanced analytics in the various functions (marketing optimization, sales effectiveness,care, fault management, field force optimization and network management) to drive effectiveness and efficiency
• Experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to drive change through influence
• Strong record of people management in a technical and commercial environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
• Solid grasp of business financials, demonstrating a track record of success as a business leader and have the ability to collaborate with various departments to achieve mutual success
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
• Extensive proven experience of project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
• Strong ability to work logically through a timeline.
• Strong ability to create and maintain process adherence
• Strong vendor management experience. Expertise in driving operational efficiencies through innovative partner and vendor management
• Demonstrate the ability to influence senior stakeholders both financially and strategically
• Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice
• Significant negotiation skills, both commercially and complex delivery disciplines
• Demonstrates strong political awareness and influence
• Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required
• Demonstrates strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
• Demonstrates the ability to understand data and analytics capabilities and their impact on customer experience and business improvement and the ability to articulate in a meaningful way for the teams
• Extensive experience in Agile delivery approaches
Skills & Abilities:
• Co-creates and executes Strategy
o Implements on the Digital objectives as reflected in the company’s strategic objectives and the pillars of one promise, one plan, one company
• Innovates with a customer focus
o Surprises and delights our customers and innovates based on the needs of tomorrow
• Entrepreneurial Drive for Results
o Tenacious and relentless in their drive for results. Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
• Lives One Company
o Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees and shareholders
• Leads and Inspires
o Authentic, transparent and considerate. Works hard to create a Winning Team
• Industry Specific
o Multi-industry knowledge with ability to leverage knowledge from other industries such as Banking to innovate on LLA’s digital approach. Knowledge of telecommunications, ISP & Broadcast industry is a plus.
• Resilient Approach
o Ability to lead at scale across multiple priorities, continually innovating and creating new opportunities to deliver greater efficiency
Required critical competencies and behaviors:
• Accountable for the performance of the team against the Business OKRs and KPIs
• Accountable for managing the team’s set financial budget and targets in conjunction with the Financial Business partner
• Accountable for ensuring that Operating models are in place and current at group and individual team level.
• Accountable for ensuring the Vision and Strategy of the group is set, refreshed 6 monthly and communicated to their teams in conjunction with the IT Strategy team
• Accountable for acting as a member of their peer management team to ensure success for their peer group and IT management team as a whole, not just their own team
• Accountable for setting the people agenda in conjunction with the People team and the Learning and Development team
• Accountable for ensuring that a culture of Unconditional Positive regard, openness, challenge, respect, transparency, bravery and celebrating success exists in their team
• Accountable for ensuring each team in their group has the required direction to fulfil the remit of their team
• Accountable for ensuring that staff performance is proactively managed to ensure necessary productivity and standards of team are met and ensuring if not, structured actions to remedy are undertaken
• Accountable for ensuring that Objectives are set to the necessary company timetable
• Accountable for ensuring people development and training plans are in place
• Accountable for ensuring that people succession plans are in place
• Accountable for budget planning and management to the companies required timetable in conjunction with the strategy team and the financial business partner
• Accountable for meeting their budget
• Accountable for managing key Stakeholder expectations and communications
• Accountable for Managing communications of key business and IT group information to their teams on a weekly basis
• Accountable for ensuring that key business relationships are identified, developed and regularly maintained proactively to support business performance and communications
• Strong inter-personal and collaboration skills with the ability to interact at all levels, building and strengthening positive relationships at every touch point
• Accountable for ensuring their team performance and habitually reviews working practices and performance with a view to improving processes, procedures and general levels of service, ultimately engendering a “continuous improvement” culture resulting in enhanced customer experience and group profitability
• Ensure the production, measurement and achievement of meaningful key performance indicators to drive performance across their team
• Accountable for ensuring that necessary delegates of authority are always in place to cover leave and sickness ensuring business continuity at all times
• Accountable for ensuring that the required Management reporting is provided to the timetable and timescales required
• Displays Energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives often delivering within tight timescales
• Displays Strong relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills
• Displays High personal integrity and strong leadership qualities
• Displays Flexibility in approach to work and able to perform under pressure
• Able to dynamically respond to both strategic and tactical operational management requirements
• Able to deal with internal and external customers, including management & senior management • Strong critical thinking and data manipulation skills
• Commercial awareness of the external environment and the ability to “think outside the box”
• Displays high levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence in all situations