Indirect Channel Sr Sales ManagerPuerto Rico Categoría: CORPORATIVO Subcategoría: Ventas
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Responsible for managing relationships in support of the Retail Sales Channel. In this role you will ensure that the Retail Partner Sales Team contributes to the acquisition and retention of retail customers, resulting in customer and revenue growth. Act as the day-to-day named point of contact for a determined list of reseller accounts, handling external operational requests to ensure a quick response to clients
Essential Duties and Accountabilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Build a high performance team by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent. Coach, develop and motivate Retail Account Representatives to achieve both individual and team objectives.
- Responsible for Retail Sales Channel growth and the ongoing working relationship with Retail partners and Store management within scope of responsibility. Meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Designs and sets short-term and long-term sales strategies and goals for prepaid sales (phones, sim cards and recharges).
- Recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Develop & manages an operating budget for the indirect sales division that meets business goals.
- Implement retail sales channel strategies to grow market awareness for the Charter brand, including development of new retail customers.
- Develop sales plans to meet or exceed retail growth by implementing plans for selling Charter products and services through indirect distribution channels (retailer/dealer/agent). Communicate overall plans to Divisional Sales Director; monitor, evaluate results and provide detailed status updates.
- Develop and manage relationships with Charter Authorized Retailers and Partners to grow effectiveness of retail channel by continuously monitoring trends, opportunities, issues and performing in-depth needs assessments.
- Manage the execution of retailer support and service expectations within scope of responsibility, ensuring the client’s expectations and requirements are met.
- Manage overall sales process and set appropriate performance metrics.
- Create Channel performance dashboard and top level channel performance against strategic targets. Provide weekly status reports to Retail Sales Leadership as required.
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other field campaigns to grow joint pipeline.
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities.
- Manage contracting process for new Partner relationships
- Partner Training and Onboarding: Coordinate and deliver training and onboarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes. Coordinate and deliver training updates for Partners on new product offerings and related processes.
- Support event planning activities, including participation level, agenda, required attendees, content to be delivered, marketing collateral requirements, and scheduling key meetings
- Demonstrates and supports compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Active Listening
- Attention to detail
- Oral Communication
- Organizing Skills
- Time Management
- Business Insight
- Analytical Thinking
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
10+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of experience in managing reseller channel/territory sales especially indirect.
Wireless industry experience preferred.
Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, source/target transformation/mappings.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Willing to travel.
- Strong knowledge on 4G, 4G LTE, 5G mobile technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual to establish partnerships working with senior leaders and across organizational lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- A strategic mindset and sound reasoning skills to understand the factors influencing strategy such as customers, competition, and the organization’s strengths and weakness
- Financial and business acumen and prior budgeting experience with the ability to develop these skills in others.
- Knowledge of sales strategies in a retail environment
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make strategic growth recommendations
- A critical understanding of the market to lead merchandising efforts for multiple brands
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks at a time.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.