First Net Project ManagerPuerto Rico Categoría: TECNOLOGÍA Subcategoría: T&I
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
- To bring Liberty Latin America (LLA) FirstNet product into reality with properly launched products and devices, providing LLA with world class services, and superior advantages that support our Mobile value propositions with focus on user experience, cost efficiency and optimal performance, ensuring growth for the business for years to come.
- Ensure the smooth transition period of FirstNet products from AT&T to Liberty Latin America without customer affectation.
- The candidate will provide ownership, accountability and support for all the FirstNet products launched in PR/VI.
- The candidate will be responsible for day to day project management activities to ensure US Government contract requirements are being met by Liberty Latin America in PR/VI.
- The candidate must have wireless telecom concepts as they relate to the US Government Solution to be able to navigate conversations tied to the program.
- Management of contractually required deliverables is an important aspect of this role. The candidate must understand, track, update and communicate the status of these deliverables from the Liberty Latin America business partners, and external receiving parties.
- Identity, support and guarantee the correct execution of the TSA tasks from Liberty Latin America during the transition period.
- Support the Commercial, Engineering & Operations teams to manage the smooth transition of the FirstNet to Liberty Latin America.
- Guarantee that all Reports agreed with the US Government will be deliver on time.
- Utilize MS Office suite to create effective communication material suitable for leadership consumption.
- Effective communication skills are a must for this role. The candidate will interact with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at various levels of the organization.
- Willingness and individual drive to learn new concepts, tools, software.
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Masters level degree in Business Administration or Technology preferable
- Bachelor level in a Technology, Engineering or Business degree.
- At least 5 years of experience developing or operating FirstNet Mobile Networks.
- At least 5 years of experience working with FirstNet products (Mobile phones, tablets, IoT devices,)
- At least 5 years if Product management / Development experience
- 3 year’s experience in product roadmap and portfolio definition and management
- 3 year’s experience engaging effectively, presenting and getting buy in from executive and senior Management
- At least 3 years working closely with Legal and Regulatory functions
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Mobile industry experience with a background in products
- Solid understanding of existing and future mobile networks
- Solid understanding of mobile devices capabilities
- Knowledge of mobile standards and best practices.
- Good understanding of the Mobile network ecosystem
- Experience working with customers
- Experience working in a cross functional environment managing multiple simultaneous initiatives
- Strong background in GSM, 3G, LTE and good understating of 5G
- Strong understanding of mobile devices and the IoT ecosystem
- Ability to drive improvement programs across diverse and complex environments.
- Strong record of people management (direct or indirect) including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice.
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.
Empleos para usted
Salesforce Data Analyst Panamá, Panamá TECNOLOGÍA
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panamá, Panamá CORPORATIVO
Analista Desarrollo Comercial Santiago de Chile, Chile NEGOCIO
Empleos vistos recientemente
You have not recently viewed any jobs.