Contact Center Data AnalystPuerto Rico Categoría: CORPORATIVO Subcategoría: Contact Center
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Monitors the overall health of the call center operations and is responsible for executive communications regarding service performance. Responsibilities include following defined processes to ensure service levels are met and working closely with the Workforce Management Analyst to capture and enter data into Aspect. Continuous monitoring of CSR's. Analyze historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent efficiency and other contact center established metric. This role is accountable for knowing what is happening and what steps are being taken to mitigate impact to performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform ongoing analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements.
- Prepare and present to management ad-hoc analysis that enables deep understanding of the business.
- Collaborate with supervisors to identify and track both planned and unplanned absences.
- Run performance metrics to elite standards including service levels, occupancy and call routing to ensure critical metrics are exceeded.
- Analyze workforce scheduling and intra-day management for call activities at site, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring most efficient use of resources.
- Collect and analyze and reporting of historical center performance statistics and Contact Center Agent performance statistics.
- Gathers data to prepare various reports such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Reports, Marketing Reports, Monthly Service Level Report & IVR, Service Forecast Reports, Cumulative Reports and Outsource Reports.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions in QA.
- Prepares reports to show contact center performance and/or issues and distributes in a timely and accurate manner to essential personnel.
- Identifies and addresses staffing gaps as it relates to new marketing campaigns, attrition and holiday factors.
- Coordinate and support on-site QA.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Deliver training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with Liberty Way, in particular with the Amazing Customer Experience behavior, all Liberty Latin Americas’ policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Attention to Details
- Business Insight
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Sciences.
Two years of experience working on call center environment.
Technical understanding and experience with technologies, information systems, telephony systems, and ACD systems preferred.
Strong math skills and ability to perform statistical analysis.
- Bilingual Speaker & Writer (Spanish and English).
- Ability to strive in a dynamic fast paced environment and make calculated recommendations.
- Able to performance under pressure and stress while executing day-to-day operation demand.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, including computer input and output devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and perform assigned duties with minimal direction.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Aspect Applications such as Enterprise Monitoring, Director, Data Views, Now Analytics, Report Manager.
- Computer-literate (strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; applications as Excel, Power Point, Outlook). Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. building spreadsheets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone and Internet.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.