Business Tech Support RepresentativePuerto Rico Categoría: NEGOCIO Subcategoría: Business
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Responsible for supporting Liberty Business Services in providing outstanding service to our customers by promptly answering customer queries, providing accurate information while fixing and problem solving with new and existing customers. Provides technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receive, analyze & understand business customer queries and provide timely technical responses to customers.
- Provides technical support of Business Advanced Voice and Data services, including SIP, PRI-ISDN, Dedicated Internet Access, and Data Transport services.
- Understand and tackle IP Routing topologies, including knowledge of static routes and routing protocols.
- Understand and resolve Ethernet connection, including knowledge of VLAN, MAC Address and ARP.
- Understand and fix fiber optics connections, including knowledge of OTDR test and optical power meter.
- Provide support for the delivery and troubleshooting of IP solutions, including commercial and residential voice, video, and Internet.
- Provide support for the delivery and solving problems for Ethernet Virtual Private Lines (EVPL), point-to-point Configurations and GigE Aggregations ports for end customers and Carriers with its corresponding delivery methods (GPON, Media Converters, and Optical Transceivers).
- Provide remote technical support for in house and 3rd party field technicians to configure, resolve and/or provision VoIP and TDM PBX.
- Develop clear and concise documentation to advance technical issues to Tier III support.
- Get along with business customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Provides tech support to users by researching and answering inquiries; solving problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide feedback to team and Management to improve standard methodologies and procedures.
- Supervise Business core network/service equipment for outages and performance issues.
- Follow operations and customer concern procedure to ensure outage restoration timelines.
- Strive to work different shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintain a high-quality monitoring score daily according to the department metrics.
- Attend customers based on call etiquette procedures.
- Able to strive in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic, and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and handle and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services based on customer needs/interests.
- Supports growth of Liberty Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Shall respect, preserve with the privacy, confidentiality and security of confidential information and Liberty owned equipment/property/Customers.
- Stay in sync with all current legislation, regulations, principles, program guidelines and policies regarding confidentiality & privacy in the performance of their duties.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job efficiently, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Attention to detail
- Verbal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Influence and persuasion
- Business Insight
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems.
At least two years of experience in computer support, business customer service and troubleshooting in help desk environment.
A + & Network + certifications a plus.
- Understanding of Data Network topologies.
- Proven experience solving problems with large PBX’s vendor suite.
- Familiarity Unified Communications, IMS and Voice Mail Systems.
- Ordering and troubleshooting of analog lines, PRI/BRI and VoIP services.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Advance knowledge about common LAN/WAN configuration, delivery of cable modem service on the cable infrastructure, email applications/concepts/configuration/SPAM issues, TCP/IP, VPN and third-party devices and their interaction with our service.
- Computer knowledge Windows 98, 2000, XP, VISTA, and MAC.
- Diverse knowledge of PC concepts, operating systems and PC applications, and general web development knowledge.
- Ability to fix connectivity issues with Liberty and customer equipment: Modem, Router or combination device (Stability of Equipment as well as Configuration) while maintaining a point of demarcation.
- Outstanding knowledge of internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and connectivity technologies.
- Advance configuration/solid understanding in windows applications.
- Ability to balance multiple time sensitive issues.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially telephone and Internet.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.