Business Customer ServicePuerto Rico Categoría: NEGOCIO Subcategoría: Business
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Responsible for answering phone calls from business customers achieving First Call Resolution. Provide first level support in all our products. Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our small, medium and large business customers by answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints. This position is responsible for handling face to face customer’s interactions as needed.
- Retain customers (business accounts) when attempting to disconnect or downgrade services. Works to retain existing customer base by using active listening appreciation, and assuming ownership of customer issues through resolution to prevent voluntary disconnects caused by issues such as move requests/transfer service, price/value concerns, technical issues, and change of ownership.
- Minimizes churn by strategically offering product bundles and price points that meet the customers' budget needs and business applications needs and expands their product mix with Liberty.
- Dedicatedly encourages retention by contacting business clients at various high propensity churn points in their life cycle (i.e. 3-6 months prior to contract expiration, after successive service calls, etc.) to assure customer happiness and to re-contract and extend our customer relationships where appropriate. Presents products/services in a courteous and genuine manner and adding solutions required.
- Raises situations that cannot be resolved to the other departments in order to take corrective actions.
- Handles billing for government accounts to meet service specifications required by law.
- Understands basic technical aspects of Local Area Networks, including the use of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) appliances and routing configurations using Static Public IPs.
- Supports configuration of cable modems used by business customers for Security applications (port forward).
- Interacts with customers and integrators to test and trouble shoot PBXs with multi-line Telephone services (hunting).
- Provides billing and technical support to Wholesale accounts for new and existing Ethernet over DOCSIS (EoD) services.
- Provide commercial customers with product and service information.
- Opens site survey requests to provide construction costs to customers with no existing facilities.
- Perform mid/sophisticated level TBS for the main services.
- Troubleshoots situations related to Telephony Business Advanced Products (SIP, PRI-ISDN) and refers to provisioning and/or NOC accordingly.
- Assists Wholesale and Direct Customers with Billing/Invoice issues related to Voice and Data fiber Advanced Services (Dedicated Internet, Transport point-to-point, SIP, PRI-ISDN and others).
- Conducts outbound collection calls for business customers. Works on payment plans and brings up any collection issues depending on account type (Small Business, Major Accounts and Wholesale) and process payments.
- Follow up on prospect customers until they become existing customers.
- Maintain a high-quality monitoring score according to the department metrics.
- Attend business accounts based on call etiquette procedures.
- Provides call resolution on customer (business accounts) inquiry by providing appropriate billing, service, programming, maintenance, troubleshooting information (VoIP, HSD and Video).
- Handles Bulk accounts billing maintenance and works with Business Sales Operations in child accounts audits and corrections, including equipment/converter inventory movement on account.
- Uses additional tools to document and assist business customers with transactions specific to Advanced Services (Salesforce).
- Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of competitors. Figures out and implement sophisticated strategies/techniques to efficiently counter bold offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer happiness and to improve sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information).
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Skills you’ll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Collaboration & Teamwork
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Attention to detail
- Verbal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Influence and persuasion
Associate Degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service Support and troubleshooting in call center environment and previous high-volume customer service experience either in a call center or retail environment.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Ability to work with high volume, high pressure, and results oriented environment.
- Able to work in a dynamic, often high-pressure environment, with validated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and handle and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Detail oriented with a background in analytical skills.
- Possess ability to navigate through multiple software and intranet sites to resolve customer issues and handle expertly.
- Able to follow issues through to resolution in a timely and efficient manner while providing exemplary customer service to high dollar customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially telephone and Internet.
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office).
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.