Salesforce Marketing Cloud AnalystPanama City, Panamá Categoría: TECNOLOGÍA Subcategoría: IT
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
What’s The Role
A Marketing Cloud Business Analyst will be part of a Salesforce Development team. The core focus of this position is the design, development, and on-going support of customer applications and objects within Salesforce.com with a focus on Salesforce Marketing applications (Marketing Cloud and Pardot).The analyst will be a key system administrator of our SFDC Marketing Cloud platform and be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of campaigns, reports, and general administrative functions. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background working with marketing automation tools, specifically SFDC Marketing Cloud/Exact Target and Pardot. The candidate must have strong communication skills and an understanding of the marketing business process, while also having general technical skills to assist with the design and implementation of appropriate technical solutions.
What You´ll Do
- Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead Defining field mapping for Leads conversion
- Author/solution detailed design and configuration specification
- Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis
- Work closely with global marketing teams to build new campaigns:
- Lead requirements gathering meetings with marketing, customer care and other departments to define new campaign requirements
- This role will be focused on campaign logic and implementation and less on the actual content creation, but knowledge of creating HTML forms and page layouts is a plus
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing campaigns in Marketing Cloud
- Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops
- Anticipate issues and risks and escalate appropriately
- Serve as a contact for technical Marketing Cloud questions facilitating business process analysis and automation discussions
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards, and policies
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- SFMC Consultant Certification is nice to have, but not required
- Experience: Minimum of three years' experience of business analyst experience and five to seven
- years of SalesForce. com experience including two years of experience in Salesforce Marketing.
- Experience with various salesforce modules including: Marketing, Communities, and Lightning.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud is a must
- Scrum Master experience is preferred
- Experience in Salesforce Lead Conversion
- Salesforce Adoption experience is nice to have.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience with Web analytics tools such as google analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
- Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value-added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Experience working in cross-functional groups that include QA, marketing, development and various stakeholders with global a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Empleos para usted
Salesforce Data Analyst Panamá, Panamá TECNOLOGÍA
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panamá, Panamá CORPORATIVO
Analista Desarrollo Comercial Santiago de Chile, Chile NEGOCIO
Empleos vistos recientemente
You have not recently viewed any jobs.