Director/Sr,Manager SOX - LLACiudad de Panama, Panamá Categoría: CORPORATIVO Subcategoría: Finanza
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
The primary purpose of the SOX Director/Sr. Manager position is to lead the SOX assessment process for Liberty Latin America. Lead multiple teams, in various locations, in the collection, analysis, documentation, and consolidation of SOX compliance related data for management reporting purposes in order to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, as well as undertaking the testing of the design and operating effectiveness in support of management’s overall assessment.
- Pro-actively engaging with business unit management and process owner and embedding the understanding of required internal control design, documentation requirements, testing and remediation activities in LLA’s developing culture
- Working with LLA management teams and control owners to identify and document key processes and controls for management’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) evaluation and where appropriate disclosure controls
- Adhering to and leading the overall LLA SOX processes, which includes timely delivery of tasks and the related reporting
- Supporting any internal SOX-related applications/databases (e.g. WDesk) with data load, user administration tasks and maintenance
- Ensures key deliverables (e.g. control documentation [Flowcharts, Risk and Control Matrix (RCM)], control testing, evaluation of testing results, other items as requested, etc.) adhere to internal quality standards of LLA, and where necessary, develop and deliver related deliverables on behalf of the LLA SOX function.
- Documenting and reviewing control processes in flowcharts
- Identifying, documenting and reviewing the process level risks and controls that mitigate the identified risks.
- Leading the teams in performing and reviewing tests of design (TOD) and tests of operating effectiveness (TOE) (including designing test plans)
- Evaluating the effectiveness of LLA’s overall internal controls over financial reporting and concluding on the severity of the identified deficiencies (individually and in the aggregate)
- Providing process and control owners ongoing guidance for proper evidence of control performance, process improvements, and other SOX 404 specific matters
- Building effective working relationships with other departments (e.g. Internal Audit, Compliance & Ethics, Financial Reporting, Legal, Treasury etc.)
- Communicating timely and clearly to LLA SOX Senior Director and management progress, issues, deficiencies and other matters as deemed appropriate
- Participating in ad-hoc projects (e.g. “year 1” acquisitions), due diligence or other activities per request
- University degree, preferably in Accounting or Business-related disciplines
- Professionally qualified, ideally a qualified accountant or internal auditor (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, SOX 404, the COSO 2013 Framework, and PCAOB internal control audit requirements
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of relevant experience with financial, operational and/or IT audit, including a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Extensive experience flowcharting processes (VISIO) and be able to not only prepare flowcharts and RCMs but be able to review direct reports, team members and outsourced staff work and provide feedback
- Extensive experience identifying and documenting existing controls, identifying control gaps, and testing the design of controls. Must be able to review outsourced and other team members work and provide feedback
- Extensive knowledge and ability to guide management in setting precision and designing and testing completeness and accuracy procedures around information produced by the entity for all internal control areas
- Extensive experience designing test plans, testing and concluding on the operating effectiveness controls (this role will be expected to perform these procedures and review the work performed by direct reports, team members and outsourced staff)
- Experience leading teams, mentoring, training and guiding direct and indirect reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to understand and summarize complex information
- Attention to detail – ensures that information is correctly processed and that own work and that of direct reports or colleagues, complies with relevant internal/external guidance, procedures and regulatory requirements; checks work and corrects mistakes promptly
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Empleos para usted
Senior Director of Network Operations Miami, Estados Unidos TECNOLOGÍA
Director of Network Security & Mobile Workforce Solutions Miami, Estados Unidos TECNOLOGÍA
Director/Sr,Manager SOX - LLA Panamá, Panamá CORPORATIVO
Empleos vistos recientemente
You have not recently viewed any jobs.