Digital Product Owner
Panama City, Panama
What´s the Role
This role will assist serve the role of product owner for agile development management of digital journeys and platforms for growth and CVM addressing the Learn, Buy, Get journeys (Sales, marketing, activation) in the communications and entertainment product flow.
Also will be responsible for serving as the liaison with the business owners in the various OpCos representing the business needs, and scheduling and managing the agile platform development based on the requirements
What you´ll do:
- Delivering business results and customer value.
- Working closely with your Tribe Lead to understand and drive alignment on the Tribe’s business strategy, goals, and objectives
- Sharing information about the Squad’s output and priorities with other Product Owners to ensure alignment across the organization
- Proactively seeking customer feedback to learn and better understand their needs and requirements
- Representing customer needs and requirements to ensure they are well-understood by the Squad
- Facilitating product demos to empower Squad members with real-time feedback from customers
- Engaging key business and IT stakeholder across the company
- Conducting annual and quarterly reviews with key stakeholders
- Prioritizing work through a well-organized backlog of user stories, and clearly communicating what needs to be done and by when
- Defining and clearly communicating acceptance criteria for output based on business & customer needs
- Making trade-off decisions to balance product quality, cost, and delivery timelines, as needed
Knowledge & Experience:
- Graduate-level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Information Technology, Finance or Business or related field.
- >10 years of significant program management, finance management, and communication experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Minimum 8 years previous relevant experience as a product owner in agile digital development gained within a large commercial environment and deep understanding of the agile development methodology, the role of product owner, digital platform development
- Experience working with and understanding the needs of customers or clients (internal or external) and ability to lead a cross-functional team through the influence
- Comfortable leading, directing, and empowering team members without formal management authority
- Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees, and shareholders
- Ability to lead at scale across multiple priorities, continually innovating and creating new opportunities to deliver greater efficiency
Who we are:
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us:
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.