Tier II Tech SupportPuerto Rico Categoría: CLIENTE Subcategoría: Contact Center
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Provides technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Provide first call resolution on customer inquiry by providing appropriate troubleshooting information. Responsible for providing advanced technical support & service to our external customers by promptly answering advanced inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as second level of support responding to customer inquiries received through, e-mail, telephone or other communication method and related to any range Liberty products/services. Make inquiries to figure out nature and extent of problem and to isolate areas of concern. Identify causes of problems and provide solutions to customers. Structure solutions to suit user circumstances and level of competency and communicate through means suited to user requirements. Ability to handle high call volume and correspondence; multitask and bring up to Tier 3 as needed.
- Receive, respond, resolve, and/or bring up service requests and incidents; Track tickets through completion and maintain data in an incident management system. Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and figure out the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VOIP and more;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Know the latest of system information, changes, updates and improvements.
- Maintain a high quality monitoring score according to the department metrics every single day.
- Attend customers based on call etiquette procedures.
- Provides resolution on customer inquiry by providing appropriate billing, service, programming, maintenance, troubleshooting information (VoIP & HSD)
- Able to strive in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibility.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Attention to detail
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Influence and persuasion
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems preferred.
At least 4 years of experience in computer support, customer service and troubleshooting in help desk environment.
A + & Network + certifications a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Knowledgeable about common LAN/WAN configuration, delivery of cable modem service on the cable infrastructure, email applications/concepts/configuration/SPAM issues, TCP/IP, VPN and 3rd party devices and their interaction with our service.
- Computer knowledge Windows/ Operating systems
- Diverse knowledge of PC concepts, operating systems and PC applications, and general web development knowledge.
- Ability to solve problems of connectivity issues with Liberty and customer equipment: Modem, Router or combination device (Stability of Equipment as well as Configuration) while maintaining a point of demarcation.
- Excellent knowledge of internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and connectivity technologies.
- Advance configuration/working knowledge in windows applications.
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially telephone and Internet.
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.