Service Center CSSRPuerto Rico Categoría: CLIENTE Subcategoría: Contact Center
Nuestro éxito depende de nuestra personas. Lo que nos conecta, nos une y nos hace ser “NOSOTROS” es la pasión y el orgullo que tenemos por crear momentos importantes para nuestros clientes. Es por ello que en cualquier lugar que se desees comenzar una carrera a Liberty Latin America, todos nos guiamos por una visión, filosofía y principios compartidos que nos permiten dar vida a nuestra cultura. Damos lo mejor y lo hacemos con espíritu.
- Toma de riesgos Estamos facultados para asumir riesgos para nuestros clientes y entre nosotros. Cometer errores está bien.
- Respetuoso Tratamos a otros como queremos ser tratados. Es agradable ser importante, pero es más importante ser amable.
- Honesto Somos honestos con los demás pero, lo que es más importante, somos honestos con nosotros mismos.
- Trabajador Trabajamos duro para nuestros clientes, colegas e inversores.
- Disciplinado Somos consistentes y medimos nuestro rendimiento. Los compromisos son importantes para nosotros.
Lo que me encanta de nuestra cultura son las oportunidades que creamos para que nuestros empleados desarrollen sus carreras con nosotros y la pasión que tenemos por el crecimiento. Me encanta ver a las personas estirarse y desafiarse a sí mismas, trabajando fuera de su zona de confort y floreciendo como resultado. Haciendo grandes cosas para su autodesarrollo, sus familias, nuestro negocio y nuestros clientes.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
Manage customer claims and resolve accurately, up sell services and offer automatic payment options. Offer services in a timely and professional manner. Acquire necessary information for resolution of transactions. Advance to supervisors any situation needed to be resolved at that level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides prompt resolution of customer inquiry by providing appropriate billing, service, programming, technical or maintenance information. Records information as needed or required.
- Sells services to new customers and offer additional services to existing customers.
- Retain and attempt to save customer requesting disconnection or downgrade of services. Advance to a supervisor, leader, or manager any case that was unsuccessful in retaining.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer happiness is maintained.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Exceeds, improves, or maintain minimum sales standards as required.
- Demonstrates courtesy and patience in customer relations.
- Inform customers about automatic payment options such as: Direct Debit, IVR Automatic Payment, Web Payment, Payment trough a CSR over the phone.
- May perform follow-up on installation/service quality, greet walk-in customers.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Resourcefulness & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to detail
- Influence and Persuasion
Education and/or Experience:
Two years of experience in Customer Service, preferable in Telecommunications field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic personal computer skills are necessary, including Windows programs and the ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly; multi-task keyboarding experience required.
- A general knowledge of clerical routines and use of office equipment.
- Ability to interact positively with the public, either on the telephone or in personal contact.
- Strive to maintain phenomenal level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Data Entry experience.
- Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. The employee is regularly required to sit, frequently required to walk, and occasionally required to stand. Also occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level is usually quiet.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Empleos para usted
Salesforce Data Analyst Panamá, Panamá TECNOLOGÍA
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panamá, Panamá CORPORATIVO
Analista Desarrollo Comercial Santiago de Chile, Chile NEGOCIO
Empleos vistos recientemente
You have not recently viewed any jobs.